Monday, September 1, 2008

Obama on Palin: "She Subscribes to John McCain's Agenda" You Don't Say!!!

I am sure I am not the first to comment on the Obama-Biden 60 Minutes interview but Obama's observation that Sarah Palin would subscribe to John McCain's agenda was truly a revelation. Was Obama expecting McCain to pick Dennis Kucinich? Of course, this also suggests he was caught off guard as the rest of us and still doesn't know how quite to handle this curveball McCain has thrown.

I was also amused that Joe Biden said, "Bush told me we weren't going to war." So, in other words, Bush is a liar. Was it a one on one conversation or were others present? Somehow I think President Bush remembers the conversation a wee bit differently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But it's in the delivery: Obama emphasizes "I", Palin "we" or "the people". Palin exhibits some humor, some humility, Obama shows neither (only arrogance).