Monday, July 28, 2008

Robert Novak Diagnosed with Brain Tumor

I read on FoxNews.com that syndicated columnist Robert Novak has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and has been admitted to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston (which is short distance from where I live.)

Last week, Novak made headlines when he hit a 86-year-old pedestrian with the automobile he was driving in Washington, D.C. Fortunately, there were no serious injuries.

The 77-year-old been in the journalism business since the end of the Korean War and has enjoyed immense success in both the print and broadcast mediums. In more recent years, he has best known for his role in the Valerie Plame affair.

I must admit I generally find myself at odds with Novak particularly where it concerns foreign policy matters, particularly the War in Iraq and Israel.

Nonetheless, I hope the tumor has been caught early enough so that he can make a full recovery and resume his writing.

No comments: