Thursday, April 8, 2010

Me Talking About Obamacare; Being a Conservative in JP

A couple of weeks ago I did an interview with Barry Thompson, a journalism student at Emerson College in Boston.

Barry profiled conservative activists in Jamaica Plain. In addition to myself, he also interviewed Edward Wagner, who is the Chair of the Jamaica Plain Republicans and Roach McCrackin, lead singer of the conservative punk rock band Murder.

You can check out Barry's piece here. It clocks in at a little over three minutes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Adam,

This is a great blog! Glad to know I'm not the only conservative in the JP area!

I really enjoyed your part in Barry's interview, it was cool to get a glimpse of other people's perspectives.

If you're interested I have a video on the NY Times website talking about the Tea Party Movement, and am going to be on CBS Evening News with Katie Couric tonight at 6:30pm, speaking about the same topic.

Feel free to keep in touch, I can be contacted through my website http://www.RoachMcKrackin.com/

Talk soon!
Roach

P.S. The band is called The Murder :-)

Aaron Goldstein said...

Thank you Roach.

If I can find video of you on the CBS Evening News I'll provide a link.

I stand corrected on the name of your band.

One more thing. Aaron is my name. Adam is my good twin.