Sunday, September 5, 2010

Greetings from the Tim Buckley Archives

In May 2007, I wrote an article about Tim Buckley who is one of my favorite musicians.

The article coincided with the release by Manifesto Records of the My Fleeting House DVD. It is a collection of his TV appearances in the United States, Great Britain and Holland during the late 1960s and early 1970s.

A couple of days ago I received an e-mail from Buckley's estate asking my permission to post the articles in the Tim Buckley Archives. I was, of course, delighted and honored to do so and you can now find the article posted here. Please also note they have been kind enough to link to the IC main site.

If you have never heard Tim Buckley's music I think you will find it both unique and underappreciated. It is well worth a long listen.

No comments: