Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Geert Wilders Makes Appearance in Boston Area

Tonight, I had an opportunity the people of Great Britain were deprived of by their government.

I had the opportunity to see and hear Dutch MP Geert Wilders.

Wilders, of course, is in America to show his film Fitna. This evening Wilders appeared at a synagogue in Stoughton, Massachusetts - about 17 miles south of Boston. The evening began with a viewing of Fitna followed by a speech and a short question and answer period. After the event, I had the opportunity briefly meet and speak with Wilders.

The video of Wilders' speech will be posted on YouTube. Once it is up I will provide a link.

I also plan to write about the evening in more detail next week.

Suffice it to say that Britain's loss is America's gain.

No comments: