Saturday, June 13, 2009

Carter In Love With The Palestinian People

Former President Jimmy Carter was honored by the Palestinian Authority in Ramallah today.

He declared, "I have been in love with the Palestinian people for many years."

Well, I knew Carter had committed adultery in his heart but this is a bit much.

Carter said, "I have two great-grandsons that are rapidly learning about the people here and the anguish and suffering and deprivation of human rights that you have experienced ever since 1948."

Simply put Carter's great-grandsons are being taught that Israel is to blame for all ills in the Middle East.

Carter added that he believed that President Obama would call for the dismantlement of existing settlements.

As much as it pains me to say it I believe the former President's assessment is correct.

Of course, the settlements are nothing more than a red herring as you can see with my latest article. Yet I am afraid we will all find that out the hard way.

No comments: