Friday, July 10, 2009

Why I Think People Would Line Up To Slap Joe Jackson Around

I don't want to dwell on Michael Jackson's death any more than I already have.

But his father Joe Jackson is being so abnoxious that it warrants comment.

In an interview with Good Morning America, Jackson said his grandchildren should go into the family business.

The elder Jackson said, "I don't know -- I keep watching Paris (MJ's daughter). She … wants to do something. And as far as I can see, well, they say Blanket (MJ's son), he can really dance."

Ah yes, now that his son his dead he is looking to his grandchildren as cash cows.

And who should raise Michael Jackson's children? Why Joe Jackson of course.

We see what wonders Joe Jackson's parenting did for Michael. Joe Jackson made Ike Turner look like a pacifist.

If that wasn't enough Jackson believes his son's death was as a result of "foul play."

A vulture and a conspiracy theorist all rolled into one.

Time for some fresh air.

No comments: