Monday, April 13, 2009

I Will Be Reading Poetry & Discussing Politics on American Soap Box Tonight

I just want to take an opportunity to plug an internet radio appearance I making this evening.

Tonight, I will be a guest on a show called American Soap Box hosted by Michael E. Quigg.

Quigg himself is a poet and recently heard one of my anti-Obama poems at the Cantab Lounge in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Upon hearing my poem, he graciously invited me on the show.

He is of liberal inclination but he strikes me as a civilized fellow. But, of course, I will prepare myself for whatever comes.

The show begins at 9 p.m. EST and I should be on for about half an hour.

I'll read one or two poems and discuss the state of the world.

You can tune in this evening at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/americansoapbox

No comments: