Monday, October 20, 2008

Biden on Obama: "We're Gonna Have An International Crisis."

At a Democratic fundraiser, V-P running mate Joe Biden cast doubt on an Obama Presidency:

Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.

I can give you at least four or five scenarioes form where it might originate. And he's gonna need help. And the kind of help he's gonna need is, he's gonna need you - not financially to help him - we're gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially , it's not gonna be apparent that we're right.
(http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/10/mccain-to-hit-o.html)

Hold on here. I thought Obama would restore America's reputation in the world. I thought the world loved Obama. Well, this tells me that Biden seems to think Obama needs on the job training. The kind that Biden thought wasn't conducive to the U.S. Presidency.

Can McCain recover this fumble?

No comments: