Monday, August 17, 2009

DeLay Named to Cast of Dancing With The Stars

I have never watched Dancing With The Stars.

But I did a double take when I saw that former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay had been named to the Season 9 cast for the ABC reality show.

Now, DeLay isn't the first conservative to be included on the show. I recall when Tucker Carlson was part of the DWTS cast back in 2006 but he didn't last too long.

In fact, DeLay isn't the only conservative on this year's cast. Model turned entrepreneur Kathy Ireland was also named to this year's cast. Ireland is a pro-life activist. So I guess they can talk to each other if other cast members are less receptive.

Others members of the DWTS cast include singer Donny Osmond, NFL Hall of Famer Michael Irvin, UFC combatant Chuck Liddell and actress Melissa Joan Hart of Sabrina The Teenage Witch fame.

No comments: