Monday, May 11, 2009

PREDICTION: Trump Will Let Miss California Keep Her Crown

Now I know my track record for predictions hasn't always been spot on.

But I think Donald Trump is going to allow Carrie Prejean to keep her title as Miss California tomorrow.

I think this for two reasons.

First, despite the heavy criticism of Prejean during a press conference by organizers of Miss California U.S.A. organization they said the decision was up to Donald Trump. Simply put if they could have got rid of her they would have done so already.

Second, if Trump was willing to give former Miss U.S.A. Tara Conner "a second chance" in December 2006 why wouldn't he do the same for Prejean? I mean it's not like Prejean did something illegal like use cocaine. Come to think of it what exactly has Prejean done to be put into this position in the first place? She was asked to express her opinion and did so. Last time I checked there was a First Amendment.

But given my track record for predictions one cannot be so certain.

No comments: